Hall Ticket for MSBTE: Hello, All Diploma holders can now print their hall ticket or can download hall ticket to be print later for Winter 2019 examination. Everyone was waiting for the hall ticket announcement after the announcement of the MSBTE Winter 2019 Exam Timetable.
Finally, Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (MSBTE) has released the hall ticket for Winter 2019 Exams.
Candidates of G-Scheme, I-Scheme & from First, second & third year can print there admit card for their both Regular & KT exams. The dates to fill exams form has been already closed now. Students will need the enrollment number or Seat number for this. The process of printing is quite simple as given below. Just follow the procedure to get your exam hall ticket.
As you know you are not allowed to enter in the exam centre without carrying Hall ticket of the current semester and ID Card of your college. Students have the option of filling a form in case if they have forgotten their Identification Card(ID) of the institute.
But that is in the case of ID card but there will be no excuses if you haven’t possessed proper admit card. Hence, Download MSBTE Hall ticket to enter in the examination centre.
MSBTE Winter 2019 Exam Dates
MSBTE has been declared the exam dates for Winter 2019 Examination. You can check for the timetable of your prospective semester by checking out the timetable link given below.
Print your MSBTE Diploma Hall Ticket for Winter 2019 Online
All Diploma student can directly print there admit card from the MSBTE official website. Follow the instructions given below to easily print without any hassle. The printing process is quite simple you will need Enrollment number or Seat number to enter there.
Download Hall Ticket for Winter 2019
1) You can print admit card just by entering Seat Number or Enrollment Number.
2) Go to MSBTE Hall Ticket Download Page.
3) Now, you have to enter either Enrollment number or Seat Number & click on the “Submit” button.
4) You can print the hall ticket just by clicking on the Seat Number. Refer the marked Red Area from the image given below.
5) Candidates can also check Timetable for their prospective Semester from the right corner. (Ref. Green area)
6) After clicking on the Seat No a popup window will appear & from their click on the “Print Hall Ticket” button to download.
That’s all! So in this way you have successfully print your Hall Ticket for the Exam.
Good Luck with your exams. P.S: I’m still giving exams! 😅
Important Instructions for Perfect Print of Hall Ticket
So when you click on the Print Hall ticket button you have to configure several options to perfectly print this on the paper.
1) Make sure you are using A4 Size papers on the printer.
2) Try printing colour copy of the hall ticket.
3) On the Print page do configure the margin value as per given below.
4) Confirm that you have printed correct print of admit card.